1. My most prized possession is my engagement ring. C picked it out all by himself and everytime I look at it I am amazed by how awesome of a job he did. It was more than I could have ever imagined.
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be in my 20's. I loved my 20's. I met my husband, made some last friendships, and became an adult. I got my first "grown-up" job, completed goals, made memories. I was very content in that genre.
3. The best way to spend a weekend is with my family or friends. Whether it's just hanging out and laughing or being balls to wall busy, we always manage to have a great time. And that escape of the everyday work world is nice too. They are a breath of fresh air.
4. My outlook on life is what goes around comes around. I honestly believe that. And it may take years. But eventually life will catch up with you and reward you for being an awesome person.
5. If you want to annoy me, just drive super slow in the fast lane, chew with your mouth open, or talk really loud on your cell phone. Oh, I also hate passive aggressiveness on Facebook.
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to sugar, animals, online shopping. I try my damndest to lower my sugar intake, but by golly do Reese's PB cups call my name. I can hear them now....Oh and you better not bring an animal near me. You won't get it back. Our newest kitten Raven is a product of this example. :)
7. When dressing for the day one should always take one final glance in the mirror before you walk out the door. Sometimes I get dressed and run out the door, then get to work and realize my shirt is on backwards, I have a hole in my pants, and my heel is about to snap off.