Monday, March 28, 2011

Cute as a button

I realize Valentine's Day was over a month ago. It's been a busy month, ok? Oye.

Also, since funds were limited this year, I had to be crafty with my Valentine's. So, instead I gifted my gal pals with a pair of homemade covered button earrings. So cute!

These were so much fun to make. And they can add a pop of color to anybody's wardrobe. You can use any size. I opted for 3/4, because I tend to like my earrings on the bigger side. But you could definitlely make smaller ones too. This fabric I thought was fun and the flower added a cute little detail.

It literally took me about ten minutes. I went to Jo-Ann fabrics and bought a button coverer thingy. Then I just followed the directions and bam, earrings were complete. Even the hubs was impressed. That says something. :)

Next I attached to the a super cute printable (thanks for sharing Mique!) and viola, we had a winner!

I am on a fabric button earring role. Beware folks. I've been making them like they are going out of style! So easy!

2 comments: