Thursday, August 5, 2010

As Seen on Me

Dear Vaccuum Spacesaver Bags,

You suck.

Love,

Megan

Ok, here is my beef. My closet looks like a nuke went off in it. My cat hides in there and I thought he ran away. Nope, he was buried under a pile of clothing. It's that bad. So, on a "I'm going to get my tush motivated and clean" kick I decided to tackle my closet. That was a mistake.

I made piles, give away, keep, and not using (winter, it's summer). So with that being said, I thought hmmm I'm going to try these bag things. I folded my sweaters per instructions and plugged in my vaccuum. Here is where things went downhill.

As I was vaccumming I heard a hissing noise. One would stop probably, but not me. I didn't know where it was coming from, therefore I assumed it would go away. Bam. Bag ripped. Merrrr.

I tried another. Same thing. I have gone through four and keep ripping them. I am over it. I'm not overstuffing, I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary so I don't get it.

So you know what I did?
This


From now on, I'm just going to shut the closet door. That'll solve the problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment