Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Seriously?!

So my cat is obese. Please see below.


Now, he can eat a box of Krispie Kremes in one sitting, devour a steak, and still have room for dessert. That cat doesn't play around when it comes to food!

I have realized lately that perhaps this isn't normal or healthy for a cat. I want him to live forever, as he is super snuggly and let's me dress him up, so we took him to the vet.

I kid you not our vet offers pet counseling. HA! Nutritional counseling for a cat?!

I get why he eats. Daddy deploys every other year. I do too. Not deploy, eat. Plus, he's a CAT. He likes it and it makes him happy. What the heck vet! First, I can only imagine what the sessions must be like. He has no problem sitting on the couch, but opening up, man, that's a different story. And how do you learn cat? Is it like a parent and a baby when the mom's know what the different cries mean? I am a crappy cat parent.

As I am going on and on about how I know want to become a cat whisper type person and explaning to the vet that she has to teach me everything she knows C informs me that it is impossible and that the counseling would be for us. Sigh. Another special moment as he likes to call it. Woops!

3 comments:

  1. You know, I would totally buy the pet counseling.. they have the Dog Whisperer on Animal Planet, after all! But regardless, hope the fat cat is healthy.. my cats have pretty much doubled their weight in the past six months, so I completleyyyyy understand! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Ohhh you're funny :) My cats are huge but that's their breed so I tell myself not to worry. Please find a way to upload your video of Spaz on here. The world needs to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In kurulus osman season 3 in hindi Turgut realizes that the only solution is to run away and runs away with Kosses. Nikola begins to follow them into the forest. Turgut asks Kosses to return to his castle and bring soldiers to save kurulus osman season 3 in hindi. After a long war, the Mongols capture Osman. Nikola captures Turgut, but Kosses and his soldiers rescue him. Geyhatu says Osman will die soon and takes him away. Bala and Malhun ask the Beys for support to kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.
    Geyhatu says the horses will run over the Turks. Osman says he is not afraid of death and waits for Geyhatu’s arrival. Alemshah realizes that Osman’s wives are trying to do something secretly and asks Gunduz to do something about it urgently. Gunduz agrees to banish Bala and Malhun from the tribe. Kosses attacks the Mongols with thenew soldiers he brought from the castle. Turgut uses this opportunity and saves Osman’s life kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.
    Go and Watch the Latest Episode kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.
    Only on our kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.

    ReplyDelete