Monday, April 26, 2010

It's all fun and games 'til someone loses an eye!


Man, seriously, I didn't think I could love anything more than these!

Don't these just remind you of the beach!? Man! MUST.HAVE.NOW!

However, while contemplating my decision, I injured myself. There is blood and I am now dizzy and light headed. I stabbed myself with a pencil as I was exclaiming YIPEE! So here is where I digress. Do I get these marvelous creations for my wedding and risk turn my lovely white dress red?! Let's face it friends, if you know me, you know how clutzy I am. I fell UP the stairs the other day and tripped into the couch this morning and have a HUGE bruise. Oh, and I rolled my ankle running to hop in the truck before the rain got me. So yea. I'm a clutz.

But I'm also a big fat kid and want these! C and I (ok, more me, but who's keeping track, right?!) get into fights with those little plastic swords they put in drinks. I'm pretty bad ass at a sword fight if I might say so myself! Yet last time I poked myself in the cheek (please don't ask how!). Hmmm decisions, decisions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment