Thursday, February 14, 2013

#vdaymugswap Happy Heart Day!

I love blogging for two reasons. One, it's a great way to get my thoughts out in the open and two, I get to meet some awesome friends! I participated in Caroline and Alissa's #Vdaymugswap and was paired up with Nay. She's simply lovely!


As I said before, Nay is simply lovely. She packed my goodies so pretty, while I just threw them in a box. Eek. Also, I'm a bad blogger because I forgot to take a picture of what I sent her, but again, she's fab and she shows you here! Phew!

So, without further ado Nay got me....

A gorgeous mug that I'm absolutely in love with, some socks which I'm wearing today, a notepad and pens which I have already used and some lollipops which are kitten approved!
Thanks Nay! I love everything! And I'm so glad we got to meet!

Happy Valentine's Day all!


3 comments:

  1. Love that kitty approved as well!
    Thank you so much for all my goodies and so happy to have met you:)
    xoxo
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mug is really cute and who can resist kitty approved lollipops(;

    ReplyDelete