Friday, June 3, 2011

Tweet, tweedalee

I tweet way more than I care to admit. I find myself sometimes going through withdrawals if I haven't logged in for awhile. I wish I was joking...I have to tweet for work, via two different accounts, in addition to my personal account, so sometimes it's a juggling act.

The other day though I realized I tweeted A LOT in one day. I won't give the numbers, because it's slightly embarassing. So, I found this comic and laughed and wanted to share with the twitterverse.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so with you on this and if I'm not tweeting myself, I'm checking my feed every five minutes. It's an addiction.

    I mean, I'm in the car tweeting and blogging, I have a severesickness...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, that comic is awesome. I'm a tweetaholic and I'm not ashamed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep...that'd be me, totally guilty. Whatevs, all the cool kids do it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol too awesome. I need to get tweeting MORE, actually!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a complete slacker when it comes to tweeting - however I do hang out a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I constantly think to myself that while you all probably don't mind, I have friends who follow me on Twitter who only follow 100 other people or so... and I must be their whole feed. Embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete