Monday, April 4, 2011

I heart Etsy

The lovely Lisa from Fantabulously Frugal sent me an email the other day about this amazing site called Heartsy. Basically, it's just like Groupon, but for Etsy. Now, I don't know about you, but I'm obsessed with Groupon. C will laugh at me because I will always, "oooo I saw that on Groupon, or, I have a Groupon for that." And, from reading my posts, you know I'm IN LOVE with Etsy. Like, bad.

So you can only guess how excited I was to check out Heartsy. Read the post here! And I definitely recommend checking Heartsy out. You can thank me later. :)

5 comments:

  1. You got me hooked on this on facebook!!! Evil! (and, thank you) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baaa that's amazing! I had no idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE this site! it's such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girl!
    in response to your question about the cardigan...i'm sure it would fit you! it fit me well and definitely didn't seem like a large. if you're interested, send me an email to dear.love@live.ca

    ReplyDelete