My husband got me this bag for two reasons. One, my old green one was falling apart. For real. I had that bad boy since I was 16. And B. It was our engagement anniversary and he felt giving hehe. Anyway, it's my very first professional, grown-up purse and I love love love it. Thanks honey bunny!
Now, on to the fun stuff. I know you all are dying to see what's in my bag, right? Well, just like Ilene did yesterday I will show you what lies in the abyss. First, I have to say thanks to Ashley from A Hasty Life for putting this blog crawl together. Thanks girl!
Ok, here's what's in my bag....I am at work (if the boss asks, I didn't do this on company time!) so please excuse the ugly grey chair...And my desk is way too cluttered to spread stuff out on, but I digress.
1. Poppie Jones coin purse. This little sucker has been through a lot. It's tough and cute, like moi! :)
2. Stamps. I still to this day write handwritten letters and cards. So I need a lot of stamps. Plus the water bill was due, sigh.
3. Goody hair ties. Please note that some are missing. This isn't my fault. I have a kitten named Raven who is OBESSED with hair ties. I find at least three a day in his water bowl. So I need a 20 pack for he and I to share.
4. Wallet- holds my military ID, credit cards, debit card, work ID and what little cash I have left after the Lia Sophia jewelry party I went to last night.
5. Gum. We all know what gum is I imagine. I deal with folks on the daily so this helps.
6. Business card holder. Holds my business cards for work and for my husband's job. If you all are looking for a mechanic, I know a hot one! :)
7. A seashell. No clue. I blame the kitten....
8. Burt's Bees. This stuff is magic.
9. Dot's sunglasses. Not saying they are cheap, but they were $5. I lose sunglasses every week, so I refuse to spend a lot for them. These are big, purple, and fabulous. All three of my favorite qualities!
10. Starbucks giftcard. I teach small children. I need coffee. And lots of it.
11. More Burt's Bees. I love that stuff! This is lotion. Apparently if you like them on facebook you get a free sample. Sweet!
12. Lollipop. For when I get hungry.
This morning I had a kitten in my bag, but was unable to capture the picture, as he is quick. Also, I'm missing my keyfob for work. I think I know why he was in my bag....
Do you have any randomness in your bag? Please share! And be sure to check out what is in Christa's bag tomorrow!