Friday, October 1, 2010

Why I love being a MilSpouse



Thank you Wife of a Sailor for allowing this opportunity. This MilSpouse fill in allows other military spouses to learn more about each other. It also lets me know I'm not alone in stressing out, worrying, and getting frustrated with finance on base. :) We may all come from different backgrounds, but we share a common bond, we love the military, our men and women that serve, and we stand together. Here ya go!

What is the silliest get-up you have ever worn outside of a Halloween party? (from To The Nth

  • Hmmm, great question! I tend to wear my pjs a lot in public, so I'm sure that could be seen as silly by some.
What is something that you gave up in order to live the military lifestyle? (from Pennies from Heaven)

  • Absolutely nothing! I've been blessed so far that I haven't had to give anything up.
If money wasn’t a factor and you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? And why? (from Life and Times of a Displaced Jersey Girl)
  • I want to go to Bora Bora. The name sounds fun and pictures look amazing. Plus I don't know too many people that have gone there, so I'd like to check it out!
If you were going to join the military, what branch would you join? Or which MOS/rating would you choose? (from Anonymous)
  • Air Force of course! (I may be a little biased heheh). Plus, I've always said how fun would it be so say to the hubby, "you have to do take out the trash, that's an order!" HA!
What is your favorite thing to make for dinner? (from Armendinger Party of 4)
  • Considering I'm just learning how to cook I'd have to say anything edible. :) Hubby is a good sport and will eat anything. I'm grateful!

2 comments:

  1. Bora Bora is my number #1 too! I want an overwater bungalow at the St.Regis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read a travel post yesterday about Bora Bora and it looks SO amazing!

    ReplyDelete