Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Too much reality TV

Something is really wrong with me, but I so want a Bump It. I don't know why. It's like I'm obessed. So much so that I asked for one for my bday, which mind you, is in December (just in case someone wants to get me one!). Everytime I go to the store I pick it up and put it in the cart. But then C always manages to inform me that I'll look like Snooki, so I pass it up. Sigh.

Anyone use one and not look like the cast of Jersey Shore?

PS, There is a disclaimer that says they are not edible. Seriously!??!?! HA!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha you are so silly. I actually have a Bump It and I've found it's easier to just tease my hair. You have curly hair so yours should be really easy to tease, too. But really, would looking like Snooki be THAT bad??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I actually have one too. I keep trying to use it and can't decide if my hair is just too thin or I'm an idiot and can't figure it out. Just go and get one! Oddly enough, they sell them at Best Buy ;)

    ReplyDelete