This is brand new for me, but what a great idea! I found this post on Wife of a Sailor and knew I had to do it. I hope I get to meet more military blog spouses in the process!
1.What characteristic about yourself has either been strengthened or weakened due to your experience as a Military Spouse? (from The Albrecht Squad)
- I'm stronger than I thought. I used to be too proud or scared to go to a restaurant or movie by myself. Now, I don't even think twice. It's second nature.
2.What is your favorite vacation spot and why? (from ‘Tis the Life of the Army Wife)
- The beach! Ocean City will always hold a spot in my heart as that is where the hubby and I got married.
- Panera. Man, I love that place.
- We didn't get a honeymoon, but I honestly don't mind. The hubby will be deployed to Palau for our 1 year anniversary so we are going to use that as an anniversary gift/late honeymoon. I can't wait to visit!
- I want to be a teacher. Or a housewife. Both would be perfect to me!