Thursday, August 26, 2010

I love you two....

Two months ago today I married my best friend.

When people ask us how it feels to be married I often say no different. The only thing that has changed is my name. C responds easy. I love that. It's easy being married, as it should be.

A great quote I found in reference to marriage is as follows:
"Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but through being the right mate." ~Barnett R. Brickner

Life's a beach I tell you!

I have to say, as selfish as this may sound, that I'm proud of myself. I never thought I'd get married. I honestly didn't. I was never the little girl that planned her wedding at age 6, had her dress picked out, etc. My parents divorced at age 2. I had the notion that was what happened. You marry, pop out a baby, and divorce. It scared me.

When C and I started dating I knew there was something different about him. I knew he was special. Heck, he's got potential I thought lol. I was right! The more time we spent together, the more I realized I am his pea to his pod, he is the ball to my goof. We are a perfect match.

Thank you C for putting up with me so far. You are stuck with me forever now! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment