Monday, June 14, 2010

I have a tummy ache :/

Lately I have been having nightmares of things going aray on our wedding day. I am terrified of getting stung by bees, as I am allergic. In the car last night I told C what if we have a My Girl incident, like Maculy Caulkin. "There were just too many." Then I almost threw up with fear.

Lastly, what if one of us has a major medical condition. I found this story and just about passed out....
"Within few days of arrival, the groom began to feel unwell. It soon became evident that he was suffering from something other than “tourista”. He went to the resort doctor for assistance. Regrettably, on the day of the wedding, he was rushed to the nearest hospital. On the very afternoon he was to be saying, “I do,” he was undergoing emergency surgery. For privacy reasons, we cannot go into further detail, however, this was NOT a pre-existing condition and it was completely unexpected and unavoidable."

Ummmm WHAT?!?!?!?! OMG! This made me paranoid because I just cancelled my health insurance because I will be getting on C's once we are married. I refuse to eat from now until the wedding. Eeeek!

When I tell people about my fears, they just say it's pre-wedding jitters. Jitters are nerves I think. Not full blown panic attacks! However, I have come up with solutions to ease my mind.

1. To prevent the bugs from coming within 100 yards of me, I think I need this. And, the best part, the $7.95 price tag. Plus it says it's fun. I like fun and cheap. Those are two of my favorite words.

Take that bugs! The only movie scene I want is the one where we ride off into the sunset together. So there.

2. In terms of getting sick. I have decided we will pop multivitamins like a champ.I also hope that by taking them, we feel young and rejuvinated. I mean, this is forever you know?!

Funny Multivitamin Commercial - Awesome video clips here

Any advice on how to make me not panic is appreciated. Oh, and Mama Nature, if you're listening, please help a sister out. You and I have had a chat, don't let me down, m'kay, thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment