Friday, April 5, 2013

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

I haven't done one of these for awhile for no reason other than I've been lazy. So, without further ado, I'm back to blogging (hopefully!) and what better way to get back into the swing of things to do a MilSpouse Friday Fill-In!


The questions are:


1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?

Honestly, my attitude. I've been very negative this past month and need to start having a positive outlook!


2. What was your favorite thing that happened in March? 

We started our IVF! Big things were happening!


3. What are you looking forward to in April?

Finding out if the ET took! Fingers crossed! Oh, and warm weather. It's COLD.


4. What is your favorite thing about Spring?

The birds all come out. The flowers bloom. The sun shines. I love it! And I really love that I don't have to wear a jacket!


5. What is your ultimate guilty pleasure?

Anything sweet. (Said as I'm currently eating a bag of gummy bears.....)

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm... gummi bears. At least they are fat free!

    ReplyDelete