Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday's Favorite Things

Since I haven't been blogging much lately (I have no excuse other than laziness), I thought I'd give myself a reason to blog. I'm going to write about my favorite things come Friday. So behold, my Friday's Favorite Things!

One, I'm obsessed with these shorts. I think the length is just right (did I just admit my age), oye.


These Lilly Pulitzer Buttercup Shorts scream Megan, don't they?! Available 00-14. And only $74! I can see them being a staple this summer.

Two, this necklace.

Be still my  heart.

This Primary Spheres Bib Necklace wants to find it's way to my jewelry box. Would it be weird if I received a Mother's Day gift from the cats? Probably. Sigh.

Lastly, I'm dying for a new bag. This Vince Camuto Grace Cross Body is dying to come home with me.


Sounds like a match made in heaven.

What are your favorite things at the moment?

1 comment:

  1. I love my new hand lotion from Crabtree and Evelyn. It smells like roses, a.k.a. a Very Old Lady. I love it so much I don't mind smelling like I belong in a nursing home!!

    ReplyDelete