Monday, January 28, 2013

Dear Husband

Dear Hubby,

Here's some gifts I'd like for Valentine's Day.

Love, Wifey

Think he'll get the hint??

Here's a post I wrote over at Fantabulously Frugal with a list of my fave Valentine's finds. Enjoy!

With Valentine’s Day being right around the corner, why not direct your sweetie to Etsy to find you the perfect gift(s)? Here’s some of my faves that I couldn’t wait to share with you all! I want any and all these awesome Valentine finds. Enjoy!
Valentine's Day Card 

Of course no Valentine’s Day is complete without an adorable card. This I’ll Always Choose You card is just darling. It’s blank inside, so your sweetie can write you a darling little love note. :)

My husband drinks a boatload of coffee each day. If he were to give me anything telling me that he loved me more than coffee I’d be really impressed.

I love you more than coffee  















 



Each bag is hand stamped in crimson ink with our special coffee
stain heart image, the saying “I love you more than coffee” and
tied in a soft cotton twine. LOVE.
 
heart pullover












I love love love clothes. What girl doesn’t, right?! 
And I love sweatshirts. Especially super soft ones that
are adorable and I can throw on with a pair of jeans.
I need this heart pullover
(Honey, if you are reading this, I’d like a medium, m’kay!?)

 Adorable.

small: 0-4 (21-1/2″ length)
medium: 4-6
large: 8-10
xlarge: 12-14









this garment is preshrunk, wicked soft, has a heathered look and is lightweight. cuffs and hem are banded and fitted, neck is a slight scoop neck. how does it fit? true to size, but size up if you want the full souchy, oversized look.

And, for $36, it’s totally affordable.

And lastly, how precious is this heart ring?!
Do you turn to Etsy for Valentine finds? What has captured your heart?

the heart ring

0 comments:

Post a Comment