Friday, December 16, 2011

Scarf Swap, Part 2

So, sometimes I get a little obsessive. Take this year for example. Not only did I sign up for one scarf swap, I signed up for three. Yippee! I wrote about my first swap yesterday and today I have the pleasure of sharing the results of my second swap. YAY!

This swap was hosted by the lovely Mrs. Smith. She's a doll. And so was my partner Melanie! OMG you guys, Melanie rocks my socks.

Look at what she sent!

Ok, I love love love the black cat card. Kinda looks like Raven, huh?! And I have totally worn the headband already. I simply adore it!! Everything is just fabulous!

Melanie and I had some shipping issues, but we got them all worked out. Phew!

I love swaps like these. And scarves. I'd say this was a huge success! Thanks Melanie!

4 comments:

  1. That card totally looks like Raven! Perfect for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I signed up for three swaps this holiday season too!! I love your scarf!! That pattern is beautiful!! And that card is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love swaps!! I just did an ornament swap and LOVED it! There are some awesome bloggers out there with such great taste ;)

    Love the scarf!
    Happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously - I need to find a scarf swap!

    ReplyDelete