Thursday, May 19, 2011

Top 5

So I may or may not own the whole series of Friends. Don't judge me, it's a damn good show. Remember Myspace?! Well, back in the olden days of Myspace, my profile said, and I quote, "I believe life can be compared to an episode of Friends, Seinfield, or SATC." And to this day I still believe it.

With that being said, my dear friend Steph is playing a little game based upon the episode of Friends where Ross has his top five list.
Mine are in no particular order, except for number 1. Brad Pitt will always hold the key to my heart. Ahem, I mean, my husband will. ;)


Dude, how hot is Brad Pitt? Seriously. I want to name my future son Tristan based upon his character in Legends of the Fall. I heart him. Muy mucho. I may or may not threaten C sometimes that I'll leave him for Brad Pitt if he pisses me off enough. ;)

I love Robert Downey Jr. to this day. Don't get me wrong, he is aging well, but seriously, look how dreamy he looks. I am a sucker for the old school RDJ. This movie made my heart go pitter patter. And I may have cut out Marisa Tomei. Don't judge me. 


I totally crushed on Oliver back when Dawson's Creek was on. That was such a good show....I also think KHudson would be an awesome sis in law. I'm just sayin'.

Ok for real this story happened. My really really really really good friend Beth moved to LA 10 years ago. She asked me prior to leaving which celebrity I wanted her to hook me up with. I chose Paul Walker. I'm still waiting........

I love a man that can drive a fast car. Va va vooooooom. :)

And lastly, Matthew McConaughey. I don't even think I need to explain this one.
He's just so charming. And fun. And I enjoy seeing him without a shirt. There, I said it.

Now for the hubby's list. His are in specific order. He told me to make sure I metion that.

We have a HUGE poster of Gwen in our basement, aka the man cave. And yes, he refers to her on a first name basis. And he is a bit salty at her for the moment for having kids with Gavin, but he's a forgiving person, so she still remains at number 1. I kid you not, those were his exact words.

Sometimes at kareoke I try to sing No Doubt songs. It doesn't go over well. I would be kicked out of the band.

C said, "I like them because they can cook." He loves cooking. A lot. He will watch their shows then spoil me with their recipes. However, now that I think about it. I can't cook. I don't even know why we are together ha!

His next choice is the "hot chick from Fast and the Furious." Awesome honey. He likes that she knows about cars, which mind you, I haven't a clue about. Again, why are we married?!


And lastly, he asked that I specify his next choice. Christina Aguilera from the Dirty album. I guess if I can be specific about Robert Downey Jr. he can too.

Stripped

Who is your celebrity top 5? And what would you do if you came face to face with them, a la Ross and Rachel?

6 comments:

  1. that picture of paul walker. ummm. yeah. he is way too attractive :) my hubby likes natalie portman :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome you did this! I love that Chad as Giada and Rachael on there.. men seriously have some interesting picks, lol!

    And.. Paul Walker. Le sigh. He's gorg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay Matthew Mconaughey is one crazy hottie! But you forgot a major player on your list: Ryan Gosling!!! He's on mine anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm judging your husband for picking Rachel. She talks with her hands too much. I dislike her. But Giada has big boobs and has some bomb-ass recipes. Hahaha

    Um, Paul Walker? RDJ? Yes and yes pretty pleaseeee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been drooling over Oliver Hudson on Rules of Engagement (he's so funny!) and I didn't even know who he was. Ha! I've got my education for the day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brad Pitt as Tristan = DROOL

    I always said I was gonna name my kid Tristan, too. Still might :)

    ReplyDelete