Friday, January 21, 2011

Milspouse Friday Fill-in

1.What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time?


I'm extremely chatty, so I want to find out everything from where they went to school, what their favorite color is, to who is their celebrity crush (mine is Brad Pitt, in case you were wondering). Anywho, on our first date I asked C which was his favorite dinosaur? I still remember to this day! :)


2.Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised?

Oooo tough one. I like knowing things, but I live for surprises. Can I say both to this question? I love when C and I communicate, but I do like little surprises here and there too. Can you tell I have a hard time making decisions lol?!

3.If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?

London. It's magical.

4.When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take?

My favorite sweater. It could be 3,000 degrees and I'd still have it. It's a comfort thing too.

5.Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.

Loud, silly, ecclectic, funny, emotional, stubborn, strong, happy, goofy, clumsy. I don't think they were all nouns, sorry. That's me! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment