Monday, July 12, 2010

Beam me up Scotty!

I love ModCloth. LOVE. My lovely cousin Christy got me hooked on them and I've never looked back. I love things such as this:



Or this:

(This becomes coasters. I know! I die! So stinkin' CUTE!)


Anyway, I am not a fan of this:


Really?! It reminds me of the guy from Reading Rainbow that was also in Star Trek. Now, this got me thinking. If people wear funky headbands, there must be crazy hair styles out there. Oh, was I in for a treat!




What the HECK!?!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHHAHA. I shall no longer complain about my crazy hair. If you hear me whine, smack me with the fourth guy from the rights hand. M'kay, thanks.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH. I love that you also call him "that guy from reading rainbow that was also in star trek" I sometimes throw in a reference to Roots/Kunta Kinte too. Just for fun.

    His actual name is LeVar Burton (I had to IMDB that).

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAH! Thank you! Seriously, I had no clue, how awful is that! I wonder where he is today???

    ReplyDelete