Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ummm what do they put in those cookies?!


C makes me laugh every day. Sometimes he will say something that has me rolling! Sometimes it's me realizing I am not the sharpest tool in the shed. Often, it's just that we make each other giggle (I hope he agrees with that! hahah).

With that being said, I can't wait for the rest of our lives to spend laughing. I hope when he is pissed off, my doing whatever I usually do, can turn that frown upside down forever. I think that's a lot of what marriage is about. Realizing that you have to have a sense of humor. Nobody is perfect and you can't expect them to be. You need to realize that people are going to do somethings that are dumb. Now, yes, I believe there is a HUGE difference between CHOICES and knowing right from wrong, but something let's say like I don't know, trying to help with the electric work in the house and touching the socket, that's just something you have to laugh off. Or hold your breath for so long while pouring concrete, so "your lungs don't cementify" and then you almost pass out, dumb. But you know what, it made us both laugh and smile and it was SOOOOOOO worth it :)

And apparently the Chinese agree with me (or at least the guy or gal who makes the fortunes does) as you will see above. My thoughts exactly cookie. I will totally eat your words!

0 comments:

Post a Comment